Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 777.624 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,628,518 Kwacha (€3,380) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (20 minutes ago)