Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.096 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,670 Kwacha (316 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (33 minutes ago)