Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.560 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,783 Kwacha (315 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (22 minutes ago)