Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.815 MWK / THB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,124 Kwacha (312 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.97 (about 2 hours ago)