Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 194.876 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 438,343 Kwacha (2,249TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 405,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (about 1 hour ago)