Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 203.699 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 549,278 Kwacha (2,697TL) in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 494,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)