Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.306 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,039,572 Kwacha (¥323,457) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)