Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.108 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,504,097 Kwacha (AU$6,405) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)