Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 570.672 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,612,216 Kwacha (AU$15,091) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boulder, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)