Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 531.038 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,341,912 Kwacha (AU$11,942) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,740,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)