Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 878.600 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 98% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,291,563 Kwacha (€6,023) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,670,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)