Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 841.912 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,642,202 Kwacha (€6,702) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,860,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)