Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 759.103 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 106% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,220,942 Kwacha (€4,243) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)