Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 183.583 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,375,247 Kwacha (12,938 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)