Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 199.058 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,642,593 Kwacha (8,252 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)