Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.381 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,155,333 Kwacha (12,220 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)