Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 199.876 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,606,465 Kwacha (8,037 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)