Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.390 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 536,315 Kwacha (Mex$ 13,278) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)