Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.732 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 635,835 Kwacha (Mex$ 15,610) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 581,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)