Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,731 prices entered by 992 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 528.240 MWK / CAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,258,661 Kwacha (C$4,276) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)