Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 549.647 MWK / AUD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,762,237 Kwacha (AU$8,664) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)