Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.474 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,222,594 Kwacha (руб 98,013) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)