Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.635 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,175,965 Kwacha (руб 172,216) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)