Cost of living comparison between Tomsk, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.410 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,172,756 Kwacha (руб 190,418) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)