Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.047 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,308,625 Kwacha (руб 191,628) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (32 minutes ago)