Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.296 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,136,142 Kwacha (Mex$ 55,779) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)