Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.749 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,326,007 Kwacha (Mex$ 35,126) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,130,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)