Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.557 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,086,334 Kwacha (Mex$ 26,785) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 965,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)