Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.523 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,843,848 Kwacha (¥2,582,306) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)