Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.760 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,480,856 Kwacha (¥2,142,149) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (41 minutes ago)