Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,297 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.520 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 14,098,578 Kwacha (¥2,162,392) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,310,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 2 hours ago)