Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.362 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 17,262,378 Kwacha (¥2,713,385) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)