Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.619 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,402,977 Kwacha (¥363,059) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)