Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.415 MWK / JPY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,374,248 Kwacha (¥370,089) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)