Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22865 MWK / MGA
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,098,064 Kwacha (9,175,761 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)