Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 6.606 MWK / DZD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,145,313 Kwacha (173,368 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 932,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)