Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.726 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,649,454 Kwacha (Mex$ 80,958) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)