Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.668 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,005,211 Kwacha (Mex$ 56,219) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)