Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.757 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,634,496 Kwacha (Mex$ 69,775) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,020,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)