Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.535 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,550,552 Kwacha (Mex$ 66,188) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in İzmir costs 4.45TL (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Udine costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)