Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.846 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,857,924 Kwacha (Mex$ 75,515) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (40 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)