Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.158 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 293,819 Kwacha (₨26,332) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)