Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.710 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 315,229 Kwacha (₨29,433) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)