Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.717 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 423,366 Kwacha (₨39,504) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)