Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.626 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 281,553 Kwacha (₨26,496) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)