Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.533 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,183 Kwacha (₨207) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (40 minutes ago)