Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.160 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,743 Kwacha (₨515) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)