Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.535 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,047 Kwacha (₨479) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)