Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.117 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 459,740 Kwacha (₨41,355) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 457,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (40 minutes ago)