Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.125 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 391,114 Kwacha (₨35,156) in Tiruchchirappalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)