Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.236 MWK / MDL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,903 Kwacha (150 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (23 minutes ago)