Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.473 MWK / MDL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,022 Kwacha (142 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)