Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.640 MWK / ALL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,687,627 Kwacha (254,151 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)