Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.373 MWK / ALL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,591,509 Kwacha (249,719 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)