Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.618 MWK / ALL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,208,005 Kwacha (393,027 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)