Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 190.281 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,232,391 Kwacha (6,477 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)