Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.972 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,120,301 Kwacha (6,090 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 973,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)