Cost of living comparison between Timisoara, Romania and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 172.213 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,096,112 Kwacha (12,172 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)