Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.179 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,255,381 Kwacha (13,253 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)