Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 886.411 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 123% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,985,913 Kwacha (€6,753) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)