Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 775.106 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 122% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,469,047 Kwacha (€4,476) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)