Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 883.966 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 108% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,155,872 Kwacha (€5,833) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,480,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)