Cost of living comparison between Tilburg, Netherlands and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 775.815 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 138% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,713,471 Kwacha (€4,787) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)