Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.336 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,562,075 Kwacha (Mex$ 92,917) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)