Cost of living comparison between Tijuana, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.444 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,386,983 Kwacha (Mex$ 62,089) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)