Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.850 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,439,634 Kwacha (Mex$ 95,946) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)