Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 105.110 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,176,503 Kwacha (元30,221) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)