Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.333 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,072,004 Kwacha (元28,621) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,420,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (22 minutes ago)