Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.199 MWK / CNY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,599,394 Kwacha (元24,946) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (32 minutes ago)