Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.108 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 675,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 642,639 Kwacha (₨57,853) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)