Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.012 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 589,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 561,719 Kwacha (₨51,011) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (44 minutes ago)