Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 620,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 602,283 Kwacha (₨53,989) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)