Cost of living comparison between Thiruvananthapuram, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.645 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 474,776 Kwacha (₨44,600) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)