Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.035 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 449,917 Kwacha (₨40,773) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)