Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.699 MWK / BTN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,358,506 Kwacha (220,437 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)