Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.105 MWK / BTN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,351,330 Kwacha (121,690 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)