Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.736 MWK / BTN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,114,315 Kwacha (103,793 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,060,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)