Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.992 MWK / BTN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,007,718 Kwacha (91,678 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 926,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)