Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.966 MWK / BTN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,149,714 Kwacha (196,038 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (39 minutes ago)