Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 773.284 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,168,710 Kwacha (€4,098) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)