Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 268.583 MWK / XCD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,950,234 Kwacha (EC$14,708) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)