Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 274.827 MWK / XCD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 75% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,938,657 Kwacha (EC$17,970) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,830,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)