Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 265.221 MWK / XCD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,683,926 Kwacha (EC$6,349) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)