Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 264.115 MWK / XCD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,526,819 Kwacha (EC$9,567) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)