Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 263.877 MWK / XCD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,953,955 Kwacha (EC$14,984) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)