Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 755.734 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,850,208 Kwacha (€5,095) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)