Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.109 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 248,894 Kwacha (₨22,404) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)