Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.995 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,058,230 Kwacha (₨96,247) in Thane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 908,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)