Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.109 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 818,180 Kwacha (₨73,648) in Thane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 745,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)