Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.035 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,011,819 Kwacha (₨272,939) in Thane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)