Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.800 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 943,974 Kwacha (12,133 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 678,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)