Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.690 MWK / MAD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 79% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 698,333 Kwacha (9,477 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)