Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 10.179 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,284 Kwacha (323 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)