Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.833 MWK / MZN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 36% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,454 Kwacha (630 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)