Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.119 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 5,855 Kwacha (208₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)