Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.668 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,709 Kwacha (102₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (44 minutes ago)