Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.933 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 2,727 Kwacha (98₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)