Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 196.472 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,092,372 Kwacha (R$ 5,560) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 896,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)