Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.086 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,820,435 Kwacha (R$ 12,874) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)