Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 215.864 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,262,938 Kwacha (R$ 5,851) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (36 minutes ago)