Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.378 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 430,704 Kwacha (Mex$ 11,223) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)