Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,370,710 Kwacha (CH$2,194,853) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,169 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (about 4 hours ago)