Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.099 MWK / CLP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,321,368 Kwacha (CH$2,111,398) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)