Cost of living comparison between Tembisa, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 50.821 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,900,294 Kwacha (R 37,392) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)