Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 55.836 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,171,886 Kwacha (R 20,988) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)