Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 53.811 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,068,102 Kwacha (R 19,849) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 3 hours ago)