Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,822 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 199.090 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,371,534 Kwacha (21,958 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)