Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,046 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.515 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,451,671 Kwacha (13,075 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (25 minutes ago)