Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,090 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.387 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,157,321 Kwacha (15,915 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)