Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,324 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 198.047 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,135,229 Kwacha (25,929 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)