Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 205.371 MWK / ILS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,322,198 Kwacha (25,915 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (42 minutes ago)