Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.087 MWK / TRY
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 350,433 Kwacha (1,751TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (38 minutes ago)