Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,245 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02091 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 924,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 767,550 Kwacha (﷼ 36,700,742) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)