Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,308 prices entered by 443 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02010 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 807,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 661,418 Kwacha (﷼ 32,912,340) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (37 minutes ago)