Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,093 prices entered by 426 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02213 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,647,473 Kwacha (﷼ 74,435,379) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)