Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,034 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01686 MWK / IRR *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 742,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 588,071 Kwacha (﷼ 34,882,816) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)