Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.571 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,224,024 Kwacha (L 105,460) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)