Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.661 MWK / HNL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,546,795 Kwacha (L 50,448) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,230,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)