Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 154.474 MWK / GHS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 6,100 Kwacha (GH₵39) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $18 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)